Thursday, August 27, 2009

Learning somthing new....

It's been a few days since my last post...I've been kinda busy...just a little bit.........What have I been doing??? well......I'll make a list...That way I can see my progress in print.....LOL

1. I am finding my way around Twitter...This old puppy is learning a new trick -at the very least,attempting to learn....So far I have an id http://twitter.com/sistah2
and 7 followers....Yea Me!

2. I have been adding new items to my Bonanzle booths,the variety should increase booth views and sales....My goal is to add another 100 unique gift items by the end of September...
I so look forward to the Winter Holidays...From Thanksgiving till New Year's Day there seem to nicer people out and about...I see more smiles,hear more thank you's and excuse me....Prayerfully I will see more sales than ever....

3. I spent a whole day with my 2 year old grandson...What's so great about that??
This little boy ( age 2) is a joy to behold...He is very much like his Dad was at that age....He is curious,smart and very tall for his age...I guess every Grand Parent thinks highly of the Grand Kids......

4. It never ceases to amaze me - the amount of items that I have here in such a small space...Well,I guess it would be a big space if it were better organized...Anyway - I loaded boxes into every inch of my car except the driver seat and off to the Thrift Store they went....

I have also taken many,many articles of clothing to my Church...We have a large mobile home on the property to house our Food Pantry and Clothes Closet...It's like walking into a Boutique,very nice..........but alas,I still have much to do........God is Good and I am Abundantly Blessed.........

No comments: