Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are you a crafter?

It is my pleasure to offer sewing and craft related items at Bonanzle...You know - the place to find everything but the ordinary.....I am also offering a few things suitable for homeschooling......

I am a crafter " from way back " ...(as we say in the South - means - for a long time)...However,I am an Aries with a short attention span...I like being prepared so when I decide on a new hobby - I buy everything I THINK I'll need....The problem with that is that I often lose interest before I use the books,supplies etc......

The items currently listed are a very small part of my massive collection...It is my goal to list new items daily...OK,so some day's my attention is elsewhere.....but.......

Items are added often and that thing you are looking for may appear at any time...Combined shipping is available,so don't hesitate to take advantage of the savings......

Because I have so many items not listed , yet ,if you are looking for something you can't find - Contact me....It is very possible that I have it here...books,videos,supplies,instructions and stuff...lots of stuff....

Visit me at Sew and Sew & so much more


No comments: