Sunday, September 6, 2009

Knee Pain Update

I have had this stupid knee pain for awhile longer than I anticipated...I have asked for home remedies to try ( no online takers of the gift certificates) but have picked up a few from the locals...

  • Rub knees in Castor Oil
  • Soak a banana in Green Alcohol and apply to knees
  • Wrap in cloth soaked in Epsom Salts
  • Have more sex
  • Have Knee Replacement Surgery - ah NO!
  • Walk for exercise - uh NO ,knee already hurts,duh!
  • Have more sex
Well I have decided to become a bit more pro-active with this uncomfortable situation....My plan includes :

  • Membership at the Community Center for Walking Track,Swimming Pool and Dance Classes
  • Water Aerobics Class - 3 days a week
  • Really cool looking Speedo Water Shoes
  • Glucosamine & Chondroitin Capsules - twice a day
  • Calcium with Vitamin D - twice a day
  • Increase Water intake by 16 ounces = total 64 ounces
  • Have more sex
  • Decrease time sitting at Computer - this is a challenge
  • Spend 30 minutes a day in Fresh Air and Sunshine - also a challenge
  • Change pain thinking to Healed Thinking
  • Organize more Inventory - to prevent bumps and bruises as I move about my workspace
  • Spend more time with my Hobbies
  • Have more sex.....LOL
I will document my ups and downs as well as my progress....I have set goals to be met by year-end and being healthier is at the top of my list.....

Feel good my peeps!

No comments: